Powerbite Organic Chia Seeds - 8 oz.
Chia Seed Benefits
- Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No Preservatives or Additives
- High in Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin B6
- Packed with Antioxidants
- Contains Protein and Carbs (the good kinds) from Fiber
- Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Vegan & Non-GMO
- Add to any diet easily, use as a Vegan Egg substitute - Perfect in Oatmeal, Shakes, Smoothies & Baked Goods
Organic Chia Seed Origins
Chia is named after the Mayan word for strength and was highly favored by athletes in Mayan culture. Commonly found in Mexico and South America, chia seeds are harvested from a desert plant known as the Salvia Hispánica. In Mexican folklore, they’re even commonly referred to as energy pods.
Our chia seeds come from different sources within the Andean mountains. Depending on the year, the harvest and the climate conditions, we bring them over from either Peru, Bolivia, Argentina or Paraguay.
About this Product
Conquer your morning and forget about energy shots. Chia seeds are packed full of critical nutrients to keep your engine powered throughout the day and on track to better cardiovascular health. The unprocessed whole-grains blend very easily into any smoothie and add a nice little crunch to yogurt.