Wild Blueberry Beet Smoothie
This healthy Wild Blueberry Beet Smoothie is a colorful and nutritious way to start your day with an extra serving of vegetables at breakfast!
Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Smoothie, Snack
Cuisine: dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan
Servings: 1 -2
Author: Stephanie McKercher, RDN
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries plus additional for topping if desired
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen diced beets use diced fresh beets if you don't have frozen
- 1/4 cup rolled oats use gluten-free if needed
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or culinary coconut milk substitute with yogurt if desired
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
Add ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy, gradually adding additional milk if you prefer a thinner, more drinkable consistency. Transfer to a glass and top with additional wild blueberries if desired. Enjoy!
Source : https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Wild-Blueberry-Beet-Smoothie-1993646