As a daily every meal Ingredient!
Use 1 teaspoon of beetroot powder into your soups, smoothies, gravies, natural yogurts, baking cakes and pastries for those additional nutritional components and to enjoy the natural change in color, without altering the taste of your meals and beverages.
There are many recipes you can make yourself using beetroot powder, the following are a few examples from diffrenet online sources :
Beet crust pizza
- 1/4 cup beet root powder
- 3 beets in foil and roasted at 400 degrees for 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnut meal
- 2 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespooncoconut oil
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together - the mix will be wet.
- Using a spoon, smooth out beet crust to about 1/3 inch thick onto a parchment lined baking tray
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Take out and top with tomato paste or hummus and other toppings of your choice
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted
Source : https://savoryspin.com/beet-crust-pizza/?utm_campaign=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly